Monday 13 May 2013

Almost there.

With the craft fair a week away I'm setting myself daily tasks for things to produce as a minimum. I'm going to work my hardest but I know that if my health or my duties as a wife and mother get in the way there is no use beating myself up. 

Anyway today I've gotten Sophie's jumper off of the needles and I just need to sew it up. It's been a lot of hard work but I'm very happy with how it has turned out. Just hope I don't mess it all up at the last minute. 

Tomorrow's task list:

Make three silhouette cards. Stitch third silhouette before starting. 

See how long the small lavender motif takes to stitch.

Get on the sewing machine and make some lavender bags. 



Tomorrow's blog post will be a tutorial for the silhouette cards.

Crafty hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment