Tuesday 16 April 2013

So far, so good!

So i have my first ever craft fair in 6 days time! I figured I'd catalogue the cards I'm selling so I have some kind of record of what does well and what doesn't.

Photo 1: my 50p/£1 birthday cards (two still needing stamping finished)

Just realised that the Christmas tree is in the background... Don't judge me...

Photo 2: £2/3 birthday cards (the far left two are the £3 ones)

Photo 3: £4 cards (these will have boxes to sit in)



I'm really struggling to think what to write as my brain is just all full of card ideas.... I also have a whole bunch more cards to sort and photograph, hopefully I'll be able to borrow my hubby's iPad to take to the fair to photograph my stall. I'm also hoping to have an hour or so to spare on Sunday night to photograph some individual cards and do my own crappy version of a tutorial.

This must honestly be the least wordy that I've felt in a few days but I really do just want to just dive head first into my work... And I'm slightly distracted by my little girl reading Monkey Puzzle to herself, can't tell if genius or just really good memory...


I'm hoping to make some better/ more frequent posts while I'm working my behind off.

To do list: more cards, lots of cards for blokes, little boxes for ready made cross stitched gifts, more gift/home-ware items... I'm not going to be sleeping much...








No comments:

Post a Comment